Features and Benefits:
- Perform simultaneous assessment of the ENTIRE truck (including all engine, ABS, body, and chassis controllers) in less than one minute, without prior knowledge of the vehicle’s configuration
- Provides bi-directional features and tests for Mack, Volvo, Detroit Diesel, Cummins, International, PACCAR, Isuzu, Wabco, and Bendix
- Proprietary heavy-duty coverage for all makes and models
- Proprietary medium-duty coverage for Ford, GM, Sprinter, and Isuzu
- Reads, displays, and clears over 44,000 faults with OEM-level fault descriptions
- Hardware includes Panasonic C-53 computer, DLA+ 2.0 adapter, all cables
- Next Step Service Information to deliver technician-friendly all makes, all models troubleshooting and repair
- Shortens repair time, increases uptime, and lowers maintenance costs.
Includes: JPRO® Professional Diagnostic Software (Annual Subscription), Next Step™ Service Information, Panasonic Toughbook CF-53, DLA+ 2.0 Adapter, Type-2 Vehicle Cables (6-Pin, 9-Pin), Type-B OBDII Cables (Ford, GM, Sprinter, Mack & Volvo, and Isuzu) and USB Cable.
There are no reviews yet.